Solliance Solar Research processes your personal data by visiting our website and / or receiving our newsletter. It is possible that you have provided part of that information to us and you have explicitly given permission for which we may use the data. Below is an overview of the personal data that we may process:
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Location data
- Technical information about your computer and Internet connection
To measure the use of our website we use external partners, namely Google Analytics, Hotjar and WordPress. They do not receive any personal data from us. WordPress places necessary cookies for site users and for comments. Google Analytics tells us when visitors visit our website, but also provides information about countries of origin, language or computer. Hotjar gives us insight in traffic and click behavior. Solliance Solar Research has set up the settings of Google Analytics and Hotjar on the website in a privacy-friendly manner in accordance with the Manual for the Privacy-Friendly Setting of Google Analytics of the Dutch Data Protection Authority. Solliance has therefore before that:
- a processor agreement with Google
- the last octet of the IP address is masked
- “share data” off
- ensure that no use is made of other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
Events Pilot / Solliance Day
The personal data that you, as a data subject, provide to us now or later in the context of your registration for this event, will be processed by Eventronics, the controller.
You have just entered the following information and will therefore be provided to Eventronics: first name, surname, company name, e-mail address, participation in one or more of our events. For the person who may accompany you during the event: gender, first name, surname, company name, position, language, e-mail address, telephone number, participation in one or more of our events.
The personal data that you provide to us will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller in enabling a proper organization of the event, namely, to provide you with the correct information on time.
We keep your personal data for one year. You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- the right of access,
- the right to rectification,
- the right to restriction of processing, without prejudice to the right of Eventronics to keep the personal data of the data subject, or to the processing of these personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims,
- the right to erasure or objection that applies to the personal data. You will therefore be removed from the invitee list of our events and your access may be denied on the day of the event.
In principle, you can exercise the above rights free of charge by sending us a signed and dated request together with a recto verso copy of your identity card. You may address this request to our DPO. You can submit any complaints to the Data Protection Authority.
By accepting this agreement you confirm that you are of legal age and the owner of the personal data entered. You also confirm that you have permission to share the personal data of the additional person registered by you with us in accordance with the above conditions.
Your information will be shared with Event Pilots. They handle online registrations as well as access controls at the event. This company will delete your data 3 months after the end of the event.
An up-to-date list of recipients of your personal data is available from our DPO.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) to obtain further information regarding the processing of your personal data: email@example.com
We use Mailchimp for the newsletter. You have explicitly given permission for this during registration. You can also change the registration details again or stop the registration at any time. This data is securely stored on the Mailchimp servers. Mailchimp keeps the following information from you:
- Email address
- Specified name
- Your explicit permission to send a newsletter
- IP address of registration and confirmation
- Technical data
As soon as you unsubscribe, this data will be deleted.